It occurred to me, while going through my camera and phone, that I took a lot of photos of food this weekend. So why not make a blog post out of it?
1. Bacon, poached eggs and roast tomatoes on english muffins with cream cheese and pesto, for breakfast on Saturday morning.
2. Chocolate milkshake with said breakfast. Yummm.
3. Mojito made by the boy on Saturday night when we had friends over.
4. Delicious dinner cooked by my friend Laura in our kitchen on Saturday night. Use our kitchen any time! ;)
5. Nutella, flake and strawberry crepes for dessert on Saturday night at Doughbox in Enmore.
6. Classic sausage sizzle for lunch on Sunday, when we went to Officeworks to get thank yous and save the dates printed. I can never go past a good sausage sizzle.
Hope everyone had a great weekend! x